3. Permits, if needed…
Some cities/counties require a building permit (snow load, attached to a home). Others do not, or cities may have size maximums for when a permit is not needed (i.e., less than 200 square feet)
We offer a third-party engineering service that is licensed in all 50 states – to provide stamped engineering drawings. The cost for the engineering is paid at this time. If you use your own engineering service, the cost to support your engineer is $500.
We create the estimate for your greenhouse kit and email the estimate to you. We encourage you to call us after you have reviewed your estimate so we can answer questions or make requested updates.
We offer two ways to pay:
- Payment-in-Full via check. We offer a discount for paying in full by check. Your check can be mailed, sent express mail, sent via Bank Bill Pay, or dropped off at our office in Portland, OR.
- Credit Card payment – 1/3 at time of order, 1/3 when production starts and 1/3 when the greenhouse kit is ready for delivery or shipment. Call us to order. No discounts are offered for credit card payments.
6. Adding Your Order to Our Production Schedule
After we receive your payment, we place your greenhouse on the production schedule and schedule shipment, pickup or delivery. About 2-3 weeks later we send to you your installation manual and a detailed invoice. You’ll also receive a set of design drawings within the installation manual.
7. Creating Your Greenhouse Kit
We start production of your greenhouse kit 2 to 3 weeks prior to its delivery or shipping date. For greenhouse kits paid with credit card, the second payment is collected when production starts. We will call you for this payment, as we do not keep credit card numbers on file.
8. Delivery, Pickup or Shipment
Once your greenhouse kit is ready, if you paid with credit card, the final payment is collected at this time.