The Trillium greenhouse creates a smaller footprint that is perfect for those with less space. A 9/12 roof pitch provides more height at the ridge than most of our other freestanding greenhouses, which makes it a great choice for all climates. With this sort of verticality, you’ll be able to enjoy taller plants that make up for the limited floor space.
These freestanding narrow greenhouses feature a prefabricated 18-inch base wall with screen vents and automated roof vents to ensure cool air is able to circulate freely and effectively. Although the Trillium greenhouse is smaller, there are still plenty of ways to customize and improve it to meet your specific needs and preferences. You need only work with us to understand your options and plan out your greenhouse’s design!
Sizes Offered: 7’x7′, 7’x9′ and 7’x11′
Order by calling 800-334-4115 or 503-244-4100
Trillium Greenhouse – a very popular smaller scale greenhouse that lives large!
- Prefabricated Sturdi-Built 18″ high base wall (knee wall) with screened vents to permit cool air to enter your greenhouse (included in cost of greenhouse)
- Standard glass walls and Twin Wall Polycarbonate roof glazing
- 24” wide Full-Lite door
- Roof vents with automated roof vent openers for natural and gentle airflow; number of vents is dependent on length of greenhouse
- Select your door swing – doors can swing in or out, and hinges can be on the left or right; hinged left to swing in is the most popular customer choice
- Roof is supported with a rafter tie and two gussets
- 5′-6″ high at the eave (where side wall meets the roof); 8’-4” high at the ridge
- 9/12 roof pitch
- See our Standard Greenhouse Features page for more information on features included with each greenhouse
Options to Customize:
Upgrade roof glazing with Tempered Glass
- Select from one of the Accessory Packages for a complete greenhouse solution
- Sturdi-Built’s exclusive Thermal Option (double glazing) is available for extra energy efficiency
- Add ventilation with a jalousie window (louvered) on the back end wall
- Stylize your greenhouse with a decorative ridge scallop and/or finial
- Keep pests out with Roof Vent Screen Kits
- See our Accessory Catalog for a full list of available accessories to customize your greenhouse
We offer two accessory packages. Choose one that best suits your greenhouse needs.
Deluxe Accessory Package: Includes two 24″ double-tier full-length slat benches, two full-length sidewall shelves, one plant hanging bar, 12″ oscillating fan with mounting block, 120V BioGreen Palma electric heater with digital thermostat, and digital thermometer/hygrometer.
Basic Accessory Package: Includes two 24″ wide single-tier and full-length slat benches, 12″ oscillating fan with mounting block, 120V BioGreen Palma electric heater with digital thermostat, Digital thermometer.
Standard Sturdi-Built Features:
- We use Clear All-Heart Redwood — the part of the tree that is truly “red” — for superior durability and rot resistance
- Roof vents for gentle and effective ventilation with Bayliss MK7 automatic vent openers; number of roof vents is based on the width and length of your greenhouse
- Each kit includes our unique factory prefabrication: end walls are factory assembled in large sections; roof and side walls are precision pre-cut ready for assembly
- Interior gutters to capture condensation from the inside of the roof; a drain tube to channel the water to the floor or into a potted plant
- Arrives unfinished
- Posts are needed for roof support for lengths 20’ and longer; locations with higher snow loads may require added posts